Sunday, April 21, 2013

Testimonials dari parent dan pihak sekolah mengenai Wow!ART Studio

Wu Dongli 
(parent of justin & olivia, Wow!Art Student)

She says,
" ....I am happy to see the development of my children since joining here, they look more relaxed and enjoy their activities. I therefore do not interfere with their activities in Wow!art course. One time, I asked them out for a trip and we saw trees at the park, then I realized that they are more sensitive now and very detail of seeing things. While I am in Indonesia, I will continuing to provide Wowart for my kids."

-

Maggie Lye, Principal

Lumiere Montessori House

She says,
WowART programs were enriching and interesting, they can stimulate children's creativity and boost their confident, and our children are encouraged to express themselves through their art activities. The children at our center enjoyed every single lesson very much. WowART instructors are not only passionate and experience but patience and very motivational. They encouraged those children that were not so confident in drawing. Every child provide unique masterpieces, I strongly recommend WowART.











1 comment:

Up Coming Event

Fun Creative Class Program
Periode Agustus - December
untuk anak usia 4 - 12 tahun

Daftar harga:
1 single Lesson : Rp. 125.000

UMBRELLA DRAWING COMPETITION
Minggu, 26 Januari 2014
Pkl. 13.00 pm - 17.00 pm
di Teraskota Mall, BSD
Kategori usia: 4 s/d 12 tahun
Biaya Pendaftaran: Rp. 50.000/peserta

Hadiah:
Juara 1: Rp. 750.000 + produk Rp. 250.000
Juara 2: Rp. 500.000 + produk Rp. 250.000
Juara 3: Rp. 250.000 + produk Rp. 250.000

Hubungi: 021-53153826 (Wowart Office)




ART TODDLER

ART TODDLER
Children aged 2.5 to 3.5

Event Photos

Event Photos